Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I have a brand new shiny website!

I am so thrilled with it.

I have been asked to put a calendar of my teaching year on it - but I am sorry - I am not going to do that. I found last time I did it that many people tried to book they saw as 'free time' which was time allocated for family functions, or just for making quilts. Because they were often annoyed when I refused I have decided that I simply will not do a calendar - but I am very good about answering contacts if you want to ask me when I am in your area, or when I am teaching a particular class.

Let me know if you like it please.

You can read my blog from the new website.

the link is here - just open the site and if you want to check the blog - click on Postcards.

Thank you Kate Andrews.

4 Comments:

Anonymous website redesigning said...

Enter your zip code hereHey nice post. Thanks for sharing this great post with us. It was truly very interesting post.

11:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is extremely brilliant. Quality contents are here.
Web design Cairo

1:47 pm  
Anonymous Egypt vacation said...

Your blog is really interesting

11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf